Skip to main content

GEETH

Ohhh... It's Monday again!!! 
College... Assignments... My foot...
Today we have a lab... So, I'm waiting for the bus. Allas! All shocked @me & saying ooh GEETH... Ur stunning today... & I replied don't worry I'll write your lab record as usual don't scratch me... Lol

When we are in deep laughter... Suddenly I saw a cool person standing opp to us and may he waiting for the bus.

Black shades, curly hairs, Buffalo jeans woow he is stunning. I juss glancing him but bullshit our bus arrived @right place and in wrong time... I wanna see his face but i couldn't... Tomorrow I'll damn see...
All the day I have been assuming his face how he would be... And listing the song of shahruk movie DDLJ track NA JAANE MERE DILL KO KYA HOGAYA.... And making smile on my dimple...
So, tuesday morning all we have planned to watch shahrukh movie...but I'm not interested coz, I wanna see him... So, I went to same spot, he as usual standing at same, but this time in classic dress frankly speaking this time he looked odd... I don't know why I went to theatre to watch SRK movie even I refused first... 

After 3 days... I have seen him in the evening but this time in rose garden. He looked rocking... O.M.G!!! what I'm seeing... He is asking help to cross road, gently I went there and helped that guy... I asked his name he juss smile and said 

WILL BE KNOWING IN FURTHER.....


Confused person... Conjoos too... Are yar it's free of cost to say his name..but he is showing attitude... My foot....

But I have a curtsey on him coz, he is blind... So, next day as he appears, I went and proposed him... He smiled@me and said will you say these words consecutive for one week only to me???
If u succeed I'll marry you!!!

I said ha... Definitely I'll...

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***


First 3 days I have proposed as usual but coming to day 4, before I say, he conveyed that I'M NOT A RICH PERSON, I HAVE ZERO BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT.
I replied ha its ok... I'll manage my own... He replied I don't have a good wardrobe to dress in marriage...
I confused and said, on that day you have weard nice dresss, u was good, but now saying I don't Have anything what's this???
He replied I have borrowed from my friends... 
I don't why I juss ran away and cried and cried and cried... My friends asked the reason and said, I don't know y I'm crying... I don't know y i love him... I don't know... I don't know... I wanna meet him for the last time to say sorry... My friends said, GEETH!!! is that love???
U have only looked for his appearance, status...!!! I'm not saying, ur froud but ask your self what's that... All the best... I realized my self and wanna say sorry to him so, I went to meet him for the last time, before I say he said.... WHEN I WAS TRAVELLING WITH MY WIFE I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT.. IN THAT I LOSED MY FAMILY...I WAS DIED ON FEB14, I.E ON TODAY...MOST OF THE GIRLS NOT ABLE TO JUSTIFY THE SURENESS OF LOVE...LOVE IS DEVINE... DON'T PLAY WITH IT BETTER HAVE FUN WITH FOOTBALL NOT WITH HEART...!!! COZ., IT SOMEONES LIFE...
before I replied he went from there... I was in hospital for 1month to cure my depression... I still think that moment... Whether I did wrong/correct...
??? ?? ?

After one year... Marriage proposal's started... I said ok for one guy who I don't even know his face... I juss saw his name on my wedding card I.e BOB ... 
I said no for engagement direct marriag I don't know y I took that step...

At last I'm Waiting for my life partner to see his face...
He came and sat opp to me...I'm trying to see him... Slowly I looked up and saw... My fish... I surprised.... Before I say he said...
 I SAID... YOU WILL BE KNOWING MY NAME IN FURTHER... YES IT IS... MY NAME IS BOB... YOUR HUSBAND IN FEW SECONDS... LOL

I gently ran into my room and cried...he came and said SEE GEETH... MOST OF THE GIRLS ARE MODERN... IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE ODD OR CHEAP/ CHARACTER LESS ... YOU ARE PERFECT IN YOUR POSITION... GIRLS SHOULD LOOK BACKGROUND OF HERS BOY FRIEND... BUT SHOULD NOT PLAY WITH HIM...
LOVE HIM... BOYS ARE READY FOR YOU... BUT BE IN MATURE... 

GEETH... I'M SORRY... 


I smiled and said those proposal words which I supposed to convey on that day....we are now one soul two bodies... What about your love??!


This is my story... Actually this is destiny... BOB wanna check my love so, he played some tricks viz., blind ness, accident etc etc...


Hope you do like it... Understand the love and next feel the love...

This is GEETH ...
Take care of you&beloved ones...

Lots of love...
Comnent your feelings in below docs. Thank you!!!





Comments

  1. Lovely msg......:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and sharing your valuable opinion... Lotd of love

      Delete
    2. Thanks for liking our story... Lots of love

      Delete

Post a Comment

Posts

Malar... a story of soul

Title:-   MALAR... a story of soul Date:- 2nd January 2017 ( 2:39pm IST) Tring...Tring.... Hello! Rahul speaking,,, Yuy Rahul, how are you this is ARYAN!!! Hey ARYAN! ela unnav? Ekkada unnav? 6 months avthundhi nitho matladaka... Where are you?? Yes Rahul , anni cheptha... We should meet in the evening. Mana terrace pyki vochey and Aman ki kuda cheppu... Ha ok ARYAN! let's have fun.... Same day@7:33pm Location:- Terrace spot ARYAN entra inka raaledhu... Manam(rahul&aman) vochi 30min avthundhi... Nenu vochi already 1hour avthundhii... Hey ARYAN! nu ela vochav??? Mem idharam ikkade unnam ga... I mean nu vochav ani mundhe cheppochu ga... Hmmm,,, nenu ikkadki endhuku rammannano cheptha mundhu aa tharvatha nike doubts anni clarify avthaay ok dear??? Ha ARYAN... Done!!! Nov2, 2015 time:- 10:37pm Most dangerous accident ...  Karthik byke totally damaged ayindhi... Valla friend ki call chadhamani mundhu unna oka form house ki velthadu... Akkada environment

Dear Shaalu... Malli Raava!!!

Dear Shaalu... Malli Raava!!! Ikkadiki endhuku vochinamm ra? Room lo  naaku chaala works unnaay!!! Padha veldham... Arrey Naani!!! Medical ammayilu katharnaak untaru... zarintha enjoy chedhamante room lo works unnay na bongu unnay antaav entra? Desham baagu padina nu baagu padavv ra Naani ga!!! Arrey Pandey ga nenu cheppedhi vinu, repu Yamini medam dhi class undhi, prepare avvali kadhra nenu... Nanni ga... Enni rojulu madam la chuttu thiruguthavv ra ... eppudu aunty le naara... ammmay lodhaa ra??? Aunu ra ga Yamini medam la unnadhi gi medical ammayillaala lendhi cheppura... gatu soodu, nalla kalladhaalu pettukoni gundrapu mokam tho em undhi ra... jabardasth ga unnadhi... eppudu ga Yamini medam sutte thirugathaavara??? Nu maraav ra... chiii Yamini medam tho comparisions vodhu... thanu veru ee ammayilu veru!!! nee kallu vere vaatiki chusthunnayi... kaani naa kallu thana hrudhayamm lo chotu kosam chusthunnaviii... mana idhari madhya theda idhe thelsa ra

SIYA... sound of love

Title:- SIYA... sound of love Nov2, 2016 18:00hrs IST Naa nunchi dhooram ayna, Na nunchi veru kaalekapoyavu... Nitho unna kshanalu, Nalo nenu marchipoya... Naa kanniru tho o samudhrapu alala vikasinchi nee gnapakaalanu marchipovalanukunna, Khaani aa samudhrapu ala kuda nee nunchi verukaaleka, nee asthikalalo vileenam ayyindhi... O kalalaaga chudalani thapasvisthunna...!!! Nee gnapakam o jeevitham!!! New prema ika shashwatham!!!... Vosthunna...                     Nee manasara,                                       SIYA. *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** Year:- 2005, nov2 Time:- 6:00pm Aman, inka enni sarlu thirgudham ee illu chuttu... Ika na valla kadhu ra... I quit!!! Rahul please ra, idhe last time... Thanu kanapadda, kanapadaka poyna manam intiki veldham ok na?? Ha ha sare nitho unte thapputhundha... Hey... Aman!!! Thanu bayatiki vochindhi ra my good ness she is gorgeous ra Aman... Rahul... Niku vodhina ayidhi, muskoni undu... Entra nuvvu, tha

My first love

The great poet's and novelists says men are the strongest ones than women. I don't say it's a wrong statement because I am not a poet or novelist to prove. But all the way I can say, They are very weak to understand the love, affection, and everything. And they are very strong to pretend ones love and they are very strong to fluctuate the opposing love hatred feel. They blush and later hide. I am the husband of rekha. And rekha's husband name is revanth. I.e, me. Yes iam revanth one who used to hatred but now some people hating me. In the year 2014 nov 2, when I was released from bail and walking towards to my flat suddenly I saw a girl and does squatting all the utensils she has with her. I hold her left wrist and began to twist. Her costly Bangle's split on the road. I just saw a fear in her eyes. I closely moved towards her and said who are you. Then she said, was it was a joke? You rowdy fellow, what you did with me in the last night? By god grace I was helpe