Skip to main content

Mayuka

Hey mayuka! Get up it's already 8:00 am, you might forgot that today... 

Yeah mom, I did remember yet. One waste fellow gonna come to our house to see me. Mom, please stop this match making... I wanna free for some days...please please...

Dear mayuka!!! Its strange right??? When you gotta married and settled then you will forget us and stop communication with us even you wanna talk but due to unfavorable conditions you can't... After a while your children's grown up and you will be thinking about their career...so on and so on... Our lifes turns like cycle...

    Look mayuka, you are going to be one's wife, one's daughter in law..
 So, take care of your self... You are here just for part time, your full time job is at there... So, stop thinking and make it fast... 

Hmmm... Ok mom!!!

Time:- 10:33am. Venue:- terrace. 

Hi! I'm purab! How are you?

Hi! I'm Mayuka!!! So, let's have a coffee.
Actually, I'm not ready right now to get marry, but my mom convinced to talk to you. I eventually talk to boys. So, please don't mind ha...


Wait... Wait... Mayuka! You just forget that I'm a boy and your a girl. Actually I hate those comparisons. Let's behave like humans. ...... .... ... ... ... ...
***
***
***
.
.
.
***
***
***
Time:- 11:20pm, venue:- balcony.

Mayuka your sense of humor and thinking are pretty good. Keep behaving like this and stay happy. Bye...

Sorry I forgot your name...


Mayuka ... Your memory power is awesome... But sorry leave it.

Hmm..bye!!!

Time:- 12:37pm. Venue:- Mayuka room.

Mayuka! What happened? Did you ask any rude questions? Why are you so silent?

Mom! Why should I do like that, I haven't asked any thing which hurt that guy. But mom I didn't remember his name... I don't know why , but I don't suit him. I'm not perfect match to him. He is genuinely good. But I'm not much perfect as he is as of now.

Listen mayuka! In this world no one is perfect. We are here to make into perfect. Even, a single quality Doesn't match it doesn't mean that your not made for each other. You're different and he is different, just make into one, I hope it well definitely work out. Stop thinking mayuka. Take your own descission and hoping the same answer. Take rest.


After a week...

Hello... Mayuka here. I still don't remember your name but I did do remember your words. Let's meet in this evening I let you tell my inner words in front of you... 

Hi mayuka! Yeah definitely. Sharp 6:30pm @caffee evening spot. Bye..


Tv breaking news:- serial bomb blasts in Hyderabad. Around 300members injured and count less members died. Unfortunately Mayuka and Purab are one of them.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----


AFTER 3 YEARS:- venue:- Mumbai.

Tring Tring...

Hello!
Hi ALIYA! Dr.Jain speaking how are you now? 

Hi doctor. Feeling better. Thank you.

 How is Saurabh?

May be he is better. I don't know much?

What aaliya? What's this? Your wife of saurabh? You should take care of him. I didn't expect from you. Any how this Friday, come to clinic. I have to do some check up and scanning.
And one thing, please try to forget past. Start a new love life with saurabh. Try to understand aaliya what I'm gonna say...

In our life love comes only once, you don't understand. Coming to saurabh issue, I'm not happy with that. I know my first love never come in my life. He is no more. But I'll try to start new life.
Thanks doctor, you're there for me when I'm being suffering from viral disease. It's means allot. Bye.



Aaliya, take this medicine. Otherwise doctor will scolds me.

Acha saurabh! I'll talk to doctor not to scold you. Now happy? Put that medicine there I don't need it.

Aaliya why don't you understand my inner feelings? I don't mean that. Any how I'm super late to office. Take care aaliya.


Ooohhh what the hell in this house. Saurabh knows that I love a boy, why don't he leave me? I don't understand this boy. Hmmm!!!


One week later. 

Tring Tring:

Hello your husband met with an accident please do come fast to city hospital.

......
....
..
.
Where is my husband damn... Where is he? Which room?

Come this way I'll show you ma"m

Doctor how is he now?

What's your name?
I'm Aaliya, wife of Saurabh.

Who is saurabh? He said his name as PURABH? sorry I think wrong call.

No, doctor his name is saurabh, once I do want to meet.

Yeah ok aaliya, please go inside.

Mayuka... Mayuka, where you been these days? You know, how I felt sad without you... Go aaliya I don't wanna talk to you... Go outside...

What saurabh? What happened to you? Who mayuka? Why mayuka? Where mayuka? Are you mad? I'm aaliya!!!

What Aaliya? Who aaliya? Where aaliya? You gotta mad I think. You said you wanna say something in this evening? What's that matter? Please I do wanna listen. 

See Saurabh I'm angry now. Stop this nonsense and take rest.



Hey aaliya come this side, doctor jain wanna meet you.



Hi doctor. What a surprise! You came here? Any thing serious??

No, aaliya. Actually I do want to talk about saurabh's matter.

Ha, I know doctor, he is behaving like mad. I don't know why...I think accident effect. Hheehha.

No, aaliya... You're mad. Actually his name is purabh your husband. Three years back, in Hyderabad you both wanna marry each other but unfortunately bomb blasts occured. At that time I have saved your life's. Your skull internally damaged. You may remember some and do forget. You often confuse purabh name as saurabh so, he did change his name as saurabh only because of you! This is third time I'm telling this fact to you, but you do remember for some time and forget everything for ever...
I don't know Mayuka, how purabh tolerates you, but as like him any one don't love. He is unique.


Doctor, what happened to me? Why I do forget all things? Please tell me? I do wanna see purabh once.

Go and meet purabh's room mayuka you may understand his pain.

*
*
*
Venue:- purabh's room.

O my god! What Iam seeing, this much he loves me??? Entire room filled with mayuka memories. 


2013 NOV2,
FOR THE FIRST TIME, I SAW YOU AT PAAVBAJHI CENTER, THERE YOU ARE FEEDING PAAV BAAJI TO SMALL CHILDREN. I LIKE YOUR INNOCENCE
NEXT DAY I UNEXPECTEDLY MET YOU IN HOSPITAL, YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM FEVER. I DID GIVE YOU FRUITS BY SENDING A GREETING "GET WELL SOON".
AFRER ONE MONTH, I DO WANT TO TALK TO YOU, BUT YOU SLAPPED ME. AT THAT MOMENT I DECIDED THAT YOUR ARE MINE. SO, I GENTLY SAID ABOUT YOU TO MY PARENTS. THEY HAVE TALKED TO YOUR PARENTS AND ARRANGED ONE FORMAL MEETING ON YOUR TERRACE. I DID NOT FORGET THOSE MOMENTS. BUT I CONFUSED AT THAT MOMENT THAT, YOH HAVE FORGETTEN ME EVEN YOU SLAPPED ME. LATER I REALIZED THAT YOU HAVE FORGETTEN MY NAME, I THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE MEMORY LESS FELLOW. LATER I REALIZED ITST TRUE.
WHEN YOU CALLED ME AND SAID, YOU WANNA MEET YOU EVENING, I WAS SURPRISED AND EAGERLY WAITING. BUT... DESTINY...  IN THAT BOMB BLAST YOU HAVE LOSED YOUR MEMORY I SAVED MY LIFE BUT FOR WHAT? BUT I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR LOVE MAYUKA... WAITING FOR THE CALL.. YES I'M MAYUKA... YOUR MAYUKA...YOURS MAYUKA...


At last destiny see, this day Iam gonna meet you as mayuka... Coming Purabh...


***
**
*
Hey purabh do I need to slap once again ha? Get up and slap me for the all reasons. I did do mistakes, but I don't know at that time but now I able to know...

YES I'M MAYUKA!
YOUR MAYUKA!
YOURS MAYUKA!

Oh hello who are you ? Who is MAYUKA? I'm SAURABH... Husband of AALIYA... 

Oh stuppid.,. I fed up with my life please don't play again, as my destiny did... 


Oh sorry MAYUKA!!! I was kidding... Don't be senti... 


Yes I'm MAYUKA!!!

Comments

Posts

Malar... a story of soul

Title:-   MALAR... a story of soul Date:- 2nd January 2017 ( 2:39pm IST) Tring...Tring.... Hello! Rahul speaking,,, Yuy Rahul, how are you this is ARYAN!!! Hey ARYAN! ela unnav? Ekkada unnav? 6 months avthundhi nitho matladaka... Where are you?? Yes Rahul , anni cheptha... We should meet in the evening. Mana terrace pyki vochey and Aman ki kuda cheppu... Ha ok ARYAN! let's have fun.... Same day@7:33pm Location:- Terrace spot ARYAN entra inka raaledhu... Manam(rahul&aman) vochi 30min avthundhi... Nenu vochi already 1hour avthundhii... Hey ARYAN! nu ela vochav??? Mem idharam ikkade unnam ga... I mean nu vochav ani mundhe cheppochu ga... Hmmm,,, nenu ikkadki endhuku rammannano cheptha mundhu aa tharvatha nike doubts anni clarify avthaay ok dear??? Ha ARYAN... Done!!! Nov2, 2015 time:- 10:37pm Most dangerous accident ...  Karthik byke totally damaged ayindhi... Valla friend ki call chadhamani mundhu unna oka form house ki velthadu... Akkada environment

Dear Shaalu... Malli Raava!!!

Dear Shaalu... Malli Raava!!! Ikkadiki endhuku vochinamm ra? Room lo  naaku chaala works unnaay!!! Padha veldham... Arrey Naani!!! Medical ammayilu katharnaak untaru... zarintha enjoy chedhamante room lo works unnay na bongu unnay antaav entra? Desham baagu padina nu baagu padavv ra Naani ga!!! Arrey Pandey ga nenu cheppedhi vinu, repu Yamini medam dhi class undhi, prepare avvali kadhra nenu... Nanni ga... Enni rojulu madam la chuttu thiruguthavv ra ... eppudu aunty le naara... ammmay lodhaa ra??? Aunu ra ga Yamini medam la unnadhi gi medical ammayillaala lendhi cheppura... gatu soodu, nalla kalladhaalu pettukoni gundrapu mokam tho em undhi ra... jabardasth ga unnadhi... eppudu ga Yamini medam sutte thirugathaavara??? Nu maraav ra... chiii Yamini medam tho comparisions vodhu... thanu veru ee ammayilu veru!!! nee kallu vere vaatiki chusthunnayi... kaani naa kallu thana hrudhayamm lo chotu kosam chusthunnaviii... mana idhari madhya theda idhe thelsa ra

SIYA... sound of love

Title:- SIYA... sound of love Nov2, 2016 18:00hrs IST Naa nunchi dhooram ayna, Na nunchi veru kaalekapoyavu... Nitho unna kshanalu, Nalo nenu marchipoya... Naa kanniru tho o samudhrapu alala vikasinchi nee gnapakaalanu marchipovalanukunna, Khaani aa samudhrapu ala kuda nee nunchi verukaaleka, nee asthikalalo vileenam ayyindhi... O kalalaaga chudalani thapasvisthunna...!!! Nee gnapakam o jeevitham!!! New prema ika shashwatham!!!... Vosthunna...                     Nee manasara,                                       SIYA. *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** Year:- 2005, nov2 Time:- 6:00pm Aman, inka enni sarlu thirgudham ee illu chuttu... Ika na valla kadhu ra... I quit!!! Rahul please ra, idhe last time... Thanu kanapadda, kanapadaka poyna manam intiki veldham ok na?? Ha ha sare nitho unte thapputhundha... Hey... Aman!!! Thanu bayatiki vochindhi ra my good ness she is gorgeous ra Aman... Rahul... Niku vodhina ayidhi, muskoni undu... Entra nuvvu, tha

My first love

The great poet's and novelists says men are the strongest ones than women. I don't say it's a wrong statement because I am not a poet or novelist to prove. But all the way I can say, They are very weak to understand the love, affection, and everything. And they are very strong to pretend ones love and they are very strong to fluctuate the opposing love hatred feel. They blush and later hide. I am the husband of rekha. And rekha's husband name is revanth. I.e, me. Yes iam revanth one who used to hatred but now some people hating me. In the year 2014 nov 2, when I was released from bail and walking towards to my flat suddenly I saw a girl and does squatting all the utensils she has with her. I hold her left wrist and began to twist. Her costly Bangle's split on the road. I just saw a fear in her eyes. I closely moved towards her and said who are you. Then she said, was it was a joke? You rowdy fellow, what you did with me in the last night? By god grace I was helpe